Boots Pharmaceuticals Sore Throat Relief 0.6mg Lozenges - Honey & Lemon Flavour - 24 Lozenges
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Cough and Cold
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly and children 3 years and over
Active ingredients: Amylmetacresol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
These lozenges are recommended for sore throats and coughs. They contain the active ingredient amylmetacresol which has antiseptic properties in a soothing base.
Adults, the elderly and children over 3 years
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take that lozenge
Adults, the elderly and children over 3 years:
- Suck one lozenge slowly as required
- Do not take more than 12 lozenges in 24 hours
- Do not give to children under 3 years
- Do not take more than the amount recommended above
- If your symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the sight an reach of children
Before you take this medicine:
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- Do not give to children under 3 years of age
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take after the use by date (end of the month) printed on the flap
- Do not store above 25°c
- Store in the original package
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Amylmetacresol 0.6mg per lozenge
Also contains: sucrose*, liquid glucose*, tartaric acid, honey and lemon flavours, menthol, beta-carotene (E160a)
*Please see enclosed leaflet for further information