Boots NicAssist Translucent 15mg Patch Step 2 (7 Patches)
Save 1/3 on selected Boots NicAssist
Suitable for: Adults and children over 12 years old.
Active Ingredient: Nicotine.
See details below. Always read the label. Requires willpower.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Uses: For the relief and/or prevention of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings for nicotine. The patches provide a safer alternative to smoking for you and those around you can be used:
- When you stop smoking completely or cut down while you try to give up, or
- When you can't or don't want to smoke for long periods of time or to avoid causing harm to those around you.
Adults and children over the age of 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Apply one patch to a clean, dry area of hairless skin and remove 16 hours later.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
If you need more advice ask your pharmacist.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you are a child under 12 years of age.
- If you need any advice before using this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: This pack contains seven 13.5cm² transdermal patches.
Each patch contains Nicotine 1.75mg/cm² releasing 15mg over 16 hours.
Also contains: medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.