Boots NicAssist Nasal Spray 10mg/ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
What this medicine is for
For the relief of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal and cravings that you may get when you try to stop smoking.
Delivers approximately 200 sprays.
Suitable for adults and children of 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- May initially cause nasal irritation.
- Do not drive or use machines when using the nasal spray.
Use one spray in each nostril as required to relieve cravings.
Don't use more than twice an hour.
Do not exceed stated dose.
For use in the nose only.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you need any advice before using this medicine.
- If you are pregnant.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Store the nasal spray protected from light.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: 10ml nasal spray containing 10mg/ml Nicotine. Delivers approximately 200 sprays, each containing 500 micrograms of Nicotine.
Also contains: disodium phosphate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride, citric acid, polysorbate 80, ß-ionone, methylparahydroxybenzoate (E218), propylparahydroxybenzoate (E216), disodium edetate, purified water