Boots Migraine Pain Relief 342mg Tablets - 12 Tablets
See details below, always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For the relief of migraine and headaches, as well as rheumatic or muscular pain, backache, nerve pain, dental pain, period pain and fever.
This medicine also relieves the symptoms of cold and flu.
Adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old topurchase this product
How to use
Please read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is do not take that tablet
|Age||How many to take||How often to take|
|Adults, the elderly and adolescents between 12 and 18 years||One to two||Every 4 hours if you need to, Don't take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours|
Take the lowest amount for the shortest possible time to relieve your symptoms.
Swallow each tablet with water.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
If symptoms worsen at any time talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding of the stomach, or have had one in the past
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine
- If you are taking aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are pregnant and in the last 3 months of pregnancy
If you have, or have ever had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver or kidney failure or bowel problems
If you smoke
If you are pregnant, and in the first 6 months of pregnancy
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 25°C
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Each film-coated tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg (as Ibuprofen Lysine 342 mg).
Also contains: Crospovidone, Copovidone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Opadry II White (contains Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide E171, Macrogol and Talc)