Boots Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Uses: For the relief of headaches, rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, migraine, period pain, dental pain and neuralgia. It can also be used to reduce fever and relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults and children of 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
How to take this medicine
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Swallow each tablet with water.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take one or two tablets every 4 hours, if you need to.
Don't take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Take the lowest amount for the shortest possible time to relieve your symptoms
Do not give to children under 12 years
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
If your symptoms worsen or do not go away within 10 days (for adults) or if this medicinal product is required for more than 3 days (for adolescents 12-18 years), talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, or have had one twice or more in the past
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (you may have been sick and it contained blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds, passed blood in your stools or passed black tarry stools)
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the product, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (you have ever had asthma, runny nose, itchy skin or swelling of the lips, face or throat after taking these medicines)
- If you are taking aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg, or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you have, or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- If you smoke
- If you are pregnant
Store below 25°C
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg
Also contains: Lactose