See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Derma Care 1% w/w Cream is for the treatment of mild to moderate eczema, allergic and irritant contact dermatitis, and red, swollen, itchy skin caused by insect bites.
Adults and children of 10 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For external use only.
How to use this medicine:
- Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not use the cream.
- Pierce tube seal with end of cap.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after use.
Apply to the skin only.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not store above 25°C.
Before you use this medicine
Do not use:
- On broken or infected skin such as impetigo, cold sores, acne, athlete's foot, ringworm or thrush
- On the face or near your eyes
- On the anal or genital areas
- If you are pregnant, unless your doctor tells you to.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor:
- If you have psoriasis (dry, scaly skin) or other serious skin conditions.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If your condition worsens during use consult a pharmacist or doctor - you may be experiencing an allergic reaction, have an infection or your condition requires and different treatment
- If you experience a recurrence of your condition shortly after stopping treatment, within 2 weeks, do not restart using the cream/ointment without consulting a pharmacist or doctor. If your condition has resolved and on recurrence the redness extends beyond the initial treatment area and you experience a burning sensation, please seek medical advice before restarting treatment.
Apply to the skin only.
Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream.
Do not use on children under 10 years, unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not use more than the amount recommended.
Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days.
If symptoms worsen or do not go away within 7 days, talk to your doctor.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Also contains: Purified Water, White Soft Paraffin, Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax, Liquid Paraffin, Macrogol 300, Chlorocresol.