Boots Pharmaceuticals Cough Syrup 3 Months Plus (100ml)
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Children over 3 months.
Active ingredients: Glycerol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Cough Syrup 3 Months Plus soothes and relieves dry, tickly coughs.
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Apple flavour
This medicine contains Glycerol, which has soothing properties. It can be used to soothe and relieve the irritation caused by dry, tickly coughs
Children over the age of 3 months.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the seal is not broken before first use.
If it is, do not give the medicine.
Use the measuring spoon provided (the small end measures 2.5ml and the big end measures 5ml).
Children of 3 to 11 months: 5ml three to four times a day.
Children of 1 to 5 years: 10ml three to four times a day.
Give this medicine to your child to swallow.
Do not give to children under 3 months.
Do not give more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms do not go away within 3 days talk to your doctor.
If you give too much: Talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you give this medicine.
Do not give:
- If your child is under 3 months.
- If your child is allergic to any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- If your child has an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains maltitol liquid which may have a mild laxative effect).
- This medicine contains 1.9g maltitol liquid per 5ml spoonful. This provides 4kcal per 5ml spoonful.
- All of the information on this carton will apply to you as well.
- You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Most people will not have problems.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat (serious allergic reactions)
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Use by the date on the end flap of the carton
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active ingredient: each 5ml of syrup contains Glycerol 0.75ml.
Also contains: Purified water, Maltitol liquid (E965), Citric acid, Hyetellose, Sodium citrate, Sodium benzoate (E211), Apple flavour.