See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
- Relieves severe sore throats
- Anaesthetic numbs pain
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Use at the back of the throat only.
Do not breathe in when you use the spray or get the spray in your eyes.
To spray: swing the nozzle through 90° and press.
Before first use or after storing the spray for a long time: press the spray 3 times away from the face into a sink.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: 3 sprays at the back of the throat, every 3 hours if you need to.
Don't use more than 6 times in any 24 hours.
Do not use for children under 12 years.
Do not use more than the amount recommended above.
If you use too much: talk to a doctor straight away. Take your medicine with you.
If symptoms do not go away, talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have asthma, or difficulty breathing
- If you are under 12 years of age
- If you are taking any medical treatment.
- If you have a high fever, headache, feel sick or are being sick as well as having a sore throat.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Possible side effects
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some.
If you get any of these serious side effects, stop using the spray. See a doctor at once.
- Difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat (severe allergic reaction)
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the side of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.