Boots Mood Lift Max Strength St John's Wort Tablets - 90 tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults 18+
Active ingredient: St John's Wort
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety based on use as a traditional remedy.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years or older to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
|Age||How many to take||How often to take|
|Adults aged 18 years and over||One||Once daily|
Swallow the tablet whole with water or liquid. Do not chew the tablet.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 weeks talk to your doctor. St. John's Wort may make you feel dizzy or sleepy. If affected do not drive or use machines.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you are under 18 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have been diagnosed with depression or think you may be depressed.
- If your skin is very sensitive to sunlight
- If you are having light treatment
- If you are about to have an operation
- If you are taking any other medicines, unless your doctor tells you to
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
St. John's Wort
Active Ingredient: Each coated tablet contains 425 mg of extract (as dry extract) from St. John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (3.5-6:1). This is equivalent to 1490 - 2550 mg of St. John’s Wort). Extraction solvent: ethanol 60 % v/v.
Also contains: Glucose, Sucrose.