Boots Pharmaceuticals Migraine Relief Feverfew Capsules - 30 Capsules
3 for 2 on selected vitamins and supplements - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Active ingredients:Feverfew Herb
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Migraine Relief Feverfew Herb 100mg. A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the prevention of migraine headaches based on traditional use only.
Adults over 18 years of age
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use.
How to take this medicine
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that capsule.
Before taking this product, you must have been told by your doctor that you have migraine headaches.
Adults aged 18 years and over: Take one capsule, once daily, at the same time of day, if possible (morning or evening).
Swallow the capsule whole with water or liquid. Do not chew the capsule.
You may need to take this medicine continuously for three months before you get the maximum benefit from it.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 8 weeks talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
Do not take:
- If you are under 18 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants from the Asteraceae (Compositae) family e.g. artichokes, daisies, marigolds, crysanthemums or ragweed
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Each hard capsule contains 100 mg Feverfew Herb (Tanacetum parthenium (L.) Schultz Bip.)