Boots Ingredients Repair Serum With Niacinamide 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 points with this purchase Save £1.50 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
What is it?
This light weight serum contains niacinamide and plant protein which works to help protect hair against breakage.
What is it good for?
- Helps to reduce frizz and improves the appearance of split ends
- Hair feels soft and strong whilst looking smooth
- Hair looks healthier with improved manageability
All hair types
How to use
Use as part of your styling routine:
- Dispense a pea size amount into the palm of your hand
- Massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair, focusing on ends up to mid lengths, add more if desired.
- Leave on and style as usual. Use once or twice a week. Avoid contact with eyes.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: This is not a food. Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Aqua (Water), Propylene glycol, Butylene glycol, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (fragrance), PPG-1 trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sphinganine, Acrylates/stearyl methacrylate copolymer,
Sorbitan oleate, Linalool, Hexyl cinnamal, Citric acid, Benzyl salicylate, Limonene, Dipropylene glycol, Sodium benzoate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Tocopheryl acetate.