Boots Glycerin Honey & Lemon Linctus (200ml)
Over 1000 everyday essentials at £2 and under
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 1 year
Active ingredients: Glycerol, Honey, Sucrose
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Glycerin Honey & Lemon Linctus (Glycerol, Honey, Sucrose) soothes and relieves coughs and sore throats.
A linctus which soothes and relieves the symptoms of sore throats and coughs.
Adults and children over the age of 1 year.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check that the cap seal is not broken before first use.
If it is, do not take the medicine.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Two 5ml spoonfuls. Swallow this amount 3 or 4 times a day, if you need to.
Children of 5 to 11 years: One 5ml spoonful. Give this amount to your child to swallow 3 or 4 times a day, if you need to.
Children of 1 to 4 years: Half a 5ml spoonful. Give this amount to your child to swallow 3 or 4 times a day, if you need to.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
- Do not give to children under 1 year.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- If you take or give too much: Talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
- If you need more advice ask your pharmacist.
- If you are allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients.
- You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Most people will not have any problems.
If you get any of these serious side effecrs, stop taking the medicine. See a doctor at once:
- Difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat (severe allergic reactions)
Use by the date on the label edge.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 5ml of syrup contains Glycerol (E4220) 0.75ml, Honey 1.11g (0.4g as Glucose), Liquid Sugar 2.2ml.
Active ingredients: Each 5ml of syrup contains Glycerol (E4220) 0.75ml, Honey 1.11g (0.4g as glucose), Liquid Sugar 2.2ml.
Also contains: Purified water, Citric acid, Benzoic acid (E210), Lemon oil, Distilled lime oil, Terpeneless lemon oil.