Boots Easy Grip Folding Walking Stick- Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Our stores will remain open for everything you need, use 'Find in store' below to see if it's in stock near you.
Collect 72 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Boots Easy Grip Walking Stick has a comfort gel grip handle which has been designed to reduce the normal hand stresses and fatigue associated with leaning on or holding a conventional hard handle walking stick.
The anodized aluminium shaft means that the stick is lightweight but able to provide maximum support when in use. The handle height can be adjusted in 2.5cm (1") increments from 81cm to 94cm (32" to 37") and can support a maximum user weight of up to 136kg/ 21 stone.
The lightweight stick is simple to build and dismantle and will fold into 4 sections for compact storage. when not in use, the stick can be held firmly in place by securing the band on the folded stick.
Ideal for travel use.
How to use
To make sure the stick is at the correct height and is a comfortable fit, ensure your shoe height is the same as the shoe style worn most frequently when using the stick.
1. Stand upright as possible on a firm, flat surface and let your arm hang down naturally by your side.
2. Adjust the stick so the top portion of handle touches the inside of your wrist where it meets the palm. See diagram on pack.
3. To adjust the height, loosen the locking mechanism by turning the nut anti-clockwise. Press the button and turn the adjusting holes slightly off-center. Locate the button to its new position and ensure it is completely protruding through the adjusting hole. Tighten the locking mechanism by turning the nut clockwise.
How to fold the stick
The Boots folding walking stick is hollow inside with a tension-sprung bungee cord inside the tubes that connects all of the sticks pieces together.
1. To fold it up, just pull each piece apart and fold it accordingly.
2. Position the secure storage band over the 4 pieces to hold it in place.