Boots Corn Removal All in One Pen
Save 10 percent on selected Boots Brand with your Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 27 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Corn Removal All in One Pen
- Releives pain by reducing corn
- Treats multiple corns
- No scraping required
What is the Boots Corn Removal All in One Pen used for?
The Boots Corn Removal All in One Pen is an effective and fast acting way to treat corns and severe or persistent calluses. Visible results are seen within 5 days.The Boots Corn Removal All in One Pen contains a highly concentrated corn & callus removal gel, which means there is no need to scrape or file to corn or callus. The pen is reuasble and can treat multiple corns.
How to use
Please read the instructions carefully before using the product.
- Remove the cap and hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards
- Slowly turn the dial on the top of the pen clockwise to dispense the gel
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush for 3-5 seconds
- Carefully apply the gel only to the corn or callus using the brush taking special care not to touch the healthy skin surrounding it
- let the gel dry for 10-15 mintues before putting on socks or shoes
- Carefully wipe the brush tip with a tissue before replacing the cap to remove any excess gel and discard the tissue immediately
- Repeat once a day for 4 days
- Store in a cool dry place between 15 and 25°C
- Replace the cap firmly after use
- Do not use after expiry date
Hazards and Cautions
The pen contains a strongly corrosive acid. Apply the gel only to the area to be treated and do not touch healthy skin. If used on healthy skin, some degree of burning may occur so EXTREME caution is needed when using the Corn Removal All in One Pen.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
- If you have diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your general practitioner prior to using the product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucosal membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Avoid contact with clothes, jewellery, fabric or furniture, as it may damage them.
- Do not use on broken, infected or irritated skin.
- Do not use on skin which is reddened or showing any signs of inflammation such as itching or swelling.
- In case of irritation, redness or pain, clean the area with lots of soap and water and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not touch healthy skin. In case the gel comes into contact with healthy skin clean the area with plenty of soap and water to prevent skin irritation.
- Failure to follow the instructions for use may result in irritation of the skin, pain and burning. Can be used by adults and children from 4 years old. It is recommended that adults apply the gel to children.
- Excessive amount of product may cause irritation.
- For external use on corns on hands and feet only.
- For personal use only - do not share.
- For LOT and Expiry see base of carton or pen.
- After the first opening, the shelf life is 6 months.
Aqua, TCA-Active™, Xanthan gum.