Boots Coconut Oil Moisturising Foot Socks - 1 pair
Boots Coconut Oil Moisturising Foot Socks are enriched with vitamin E.
Intensely nourishes for smooth, soft feet.
Boots CARE Coconut Oil Moisturising Foot Socks, enriched with Vitamin E, intensely nourish for soft, smooth feet. The luxurious coconut oil scent will leave you feeling pampered whilst the foot socks deeply soothe and soften dry and rough feet.
Take a moment away from your hectic day to give a little TLC to your hardworking feet. The Boots CARE Pampering range has been carefully created to combine effective products with intense fragrances to provide you with an indulgent, sensory and relaxing pamper experience.
How to use
- Thoroughly wash and dry your feet.
- Tear open sachet and remove socks from packet; use immediately after opening to prevent socks from drying out.
- Use scissors to separate the socks and then cut the seal off the top of each sock to allow them to open.
- Place a foot in each of the socks and use the peel-off tab to secure the sock around the ankle - attach tab to foot sock, not to skin.
- Remove the socks after 20 minutes and massage any residual moisturiser into the foot.
1. Soak your feet in warm water and dry thoroughly.
2. Remove any stubborn hard skin using an electronic or manual foot file.
3. Next, use Boots CARE Exfoliating Foot Scrub to buff away the remains of the dead skin cells.
4. Use one of the Boots CARE Moisturising Foot Socks to deeply nourish the feet.
5. Top up the moisture of your feet with Boots CARE Moisturising Foot Cream in your favourite scent; daily, for the rest of the week.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you have diabetes, ask your doctor or podiatrist before using this product.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin; discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Squalane, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Dimethiconol/Silica crosspolymer, Cetearyl glucoside, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrogenated olive oil, Ethylhexyl isopalmitate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Allantoin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hyaluronate, Parfum, Coumarin.