Boots CARE Moisturising Foot Socks Honey & Almond 1 pair
Save up to 25 percent on selected Boots footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots CARE Honey & Almond Moisurising Foot Socks, enriched with Vitimin E, intensely nourish for soft, smooth feet. The luxurious Honey & Almond extract will leave you feeling pampered whilst the foot socks deeply soothe and soften dry and rough feet.
Take a moment away from your hectic day to give a little TLC to your hardworking feet. The Boots CARE Pampering range has been carefully created to combine effective products with intense fragrances to provide you with an indulgent, sensory and relaxing pamper experience.
How to use
- Thoroughly wash and dry your feet.
- Tear open sachet and remove socks from packet; use immediately after opening to prevent socks from drying out.
- Use scissors to separate the socks and then cut the seal off the top of each of the socks to allow them to open.
- Place a foot in each of the socks and use the peel-off to secure the sock around the ankle- attach tab to foot sock, not to skin.
- Remove the socks after 20 minutes and massage any residual moisturiser into the foot.
1. Soak your feet in warm water and dry thoroughly.
2. Remove any stobborn hard skin using an electronic or manual foot file.
3. Next, use Boots CARE Exfoliating Foot Scrub to buff away the remains of the dead skin cells.
4. Use one of the Boots CARE Moisurising Foot Socks to deeply nourish the feet.
5. Top up the moisture of your feet with Boots CARE Moisturising Foot Cream in your favourite scent; daily, for the rest of the week.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you have diabetes, ask your doctor or podiatrist before using the product.
Do not use on broken or irritated skin; discontinue use immediatley if irritation occurs.
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Squalane, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Dimethiconol/silica crosspolymer, Cetearyl glucoside, Hydrolyzed sweet almond protein, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Mel (Honey) extract, Ethylhexyl isopalmitate, Hydrogenated olive oil, Triethanolamide, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Sodium hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Coumarin.