BLEPHAGEL Eyelid Cleansing Gel 30g
Black Friday - 2 for £19.50 on BLEPHAGEL Eyelid Cleansing Gel 30g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- All skin types including sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic - this gel is designed to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Non greasy, non-sticky, no need to rinse
- Alcohol (ethanol) free
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Refreshes, softens and soothes eyelids
- Helps to remove skin debris away from eyelash roots & maintains natural eyelid hydration
- Leaves no residues, and is not greasy or sticky
- a hypoallergenic formula with carefully chosen ingredients
- a soothing effect on the eyelids
- a sterile gel even after opening the tube
How to use
How to use BLEPHAGEL
Read the instructions on the leaflet inside the pack before use.
Use BLEPHAGEL only on the eyelid.
Do not apply directly into the eyes.
BLEPHAGEL is suitable for contact lens wearers.
Apply BLEPHAGEL to a cotton or lint free pad.
BLEPHAGEL is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not need to be rinsed after use.
Use twice a day, morning and evening or whenever you choose to cleanse your eyelids.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not store above 25°C.
Use within 2 months after opening.
Aqua, poloxamer 188, peg-90, carbomer and sodium hydroxide