BIORÉ Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
BIORÉ® Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work like a magnet, instantly locking onto and drawing out deep-down dirt & oil that can cause blackheads.
Infused with natural charcoal, these innovative pore strips draw out excess oil for the deepest clean. In just 10 minutes, you’ll remove weeks’ worth of build-up.
How to use
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like papier-mâché.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
Hazards and Cautions
1. Use only on the nose.
2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3. Consult a doctor before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily.
Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
6. Do not use more often than once every three day.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Ci 77499, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.