Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer Minimising Pores
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 93 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The POREfessional Smoothing Pore Primer
Smoothing face primer to minimize the look of pores
- Minimize the look of pores & fine lines
- Help makeup apply evenly & stay put
- Get silky-soft, smoother-than-smooth skin
WHY WE LOVE IT
It’s Benefit’s iconic, #1 face primer...The POREfessional! This Benefit bestseller is known & loved
for its smoothing superpowers. Instantly minimize the look of pores & fine lines and blur
imperfections for silky-soft, smoother-than-smooth skin. Plus, help makeup apply evenly & stay
- Contains Vitamin E derivative
- 91% said it minimizes pore appearance*
- 97% said skin looks smooth*
- 93% said it helps makeup stay put*
*self-evaluation by 100 participants over 1 week
HOW TO APPLY
Smooth days ahead!
Smooth all over face with fingertips. Use alone, under makeup as a primer or over makeup to
Prime with The POREfessional, then set makeup with The POREfessional: Super Setter.
How to use
1. For a usage underneath your makeup, make sure to clean and moisturize your skin beforehand. Using a small amount of Benefit Porefessional, start with your nose and work yourself up to the forehand, blending out any oil-prone areas.
2. When applying Benefit Porefessional over makeup, just pat over the areas that you identify as problem zones and blend the texture in gently. It can be used throughout the day for a natural flawless face.
3. Prime in the AM: Apply a thin layer of this PRO balm to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat lightly from the center of the face outward with fingertips. Wait seconds, then apply makeup as usual. Skin appears smooth & even.
4. Apply whenever pores come out of hiding: If pores reappear, pat delicately on T-zone over makeup & blend.
Country of origin: UK
Boots, Nottingham, NG90 1BS
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht. N?? 04932/N