Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Rimmel London Moisture Re New Lipstick
- A brilliant burst of rich, pure colour, infused with creamy moisture.
- Moisturising your lips with a deluge of 20 high impact shades.
- This luxe lipstick also has a creamy texture that feels super-soft, both as it glides on AND over time.
- Lips are truly moisturised and feel lusciously hydrated for longer than ever.
- So comfortable to wear, it’s like a hug for your lips - the ultimate lip indulgence.
- What’s more, Moisture Renew Lipstick with vitamins A, C and E helps care for lips’ delicate skin.
How to use
- Step 1: Trace and define your natural lip line with a lip liner.
- Step 2: Apply your shade of Moisture Renew Lipstick straight from the bullet for rich, lustrous colour.
Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Punica Granatum Sterols, C15-19 Alkane, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Tribehenin, Tocopherol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, C12-16 Alcohols, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, BHT, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenoxyethanol