Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Mascara Primer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Primer
- Lash primer with blue micropigments to max out the boldness of your mascara
- Rich formula helps increase lash volume, length and definition
- Gives a false lash effect in seconds
How to use
- STEP 1 - Curl eyelashes, then hold the brush of False Lash Effect Max Out Eyelash Primer at the roots and zig-zag through to the tips.
- STEP 2 - Ensure lashes are evenly coated in the blue tint of the mascara primer.
- STEP 3 - While the formula is still slightly tacky, apply False Lash Effect Mascara over the top.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexylglycerin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Simethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice, Trideceth-9, Bisabolol, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:Ultramarines (CI 77007)].