17. Brush Set
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 15 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Brush set is ideal for applying the complete make up.
- Foundation buffer brush - Apply liquid or cream foundation and blend over the face for desired coverage.
- Angled blusher brush - Swirl brush in cream, pressed or mineral blush and tap off excess.
- Dual-ended eye brush - Use the eyeliner brush end to define the arch of the lash line.
- Use the eyeshadow brush end to apply, blend and soften eyeshadow shades.
- Powder puff - Velvety soft to gently press puff on the skin where desired, pressing firmly on oily areas to avoid shine.
CARE TIP: Gently wash brush with a mild soap or shampoo. Rinse brush thoroughly. Lay brush flat on an absorbent surface and let air dry.
Do not use puff with liquid makeup. Wash with mild soap and water, and let air dry. Ensure puff is fully dried before storing. For best results, replace regularly.