Pantene Nourish & Volume Solid Shampoo Bar For Damaged Hair, 70g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
INTRODUCING PANTENE PRO-V MIRACLE SHAMPOO BAR.
Here's to a great hair day that you can feel good about!
This solid shampoo bar is packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins, for beautifully looking hair... without the plastic waste.
Handmade, with 97% naturally derived ingredients*.
Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair, massage through your hair, rinse with warm water and hang the bar to dry, ready for its next use.
*Mixture of natural origin (97% near-nature ingredients) and 3% synthetic ingredients for pleasant usage and increased product stability. For near nature ingredients, after chemical processing, more than 50% of their original material is maintained.
- Nourish & Volume solid shampoo bar packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins for beautifully looking hair
- 97% natural origin, the remaining 3% guarantees the product stability
- 1 shampoo bar = up to 2x 250ML Pantene liquid shampoo (depending on hair length and habits), 20 to 50 washes
- Wet the bar and work into a lather, massage through your hair, rinse and hang the bar to dry
- Paper packaging. Recyclable box. FSC Certified
How to use
HOW TO USE 1. Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair. 2. Massage through your hair. 3. Rinse with warm water 4. Hang the bar to dry, ready for its next use
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
"Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Bitartrate, Betaine, Aqua, Theobromo Cacao Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hexyl Cinnamal, Histidine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate * Mixture of natural origin (97% near-nature ingredients) and 3% synthetic ingredients for pleasant usage and increased product stability. For near nature ingredients, after chemical processing, more than 50% of their original material is maintained. ****depending on hair length and habits."