Andrew Fitzsimons Purple Leave-In Spray & Heat Protectant, 150ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 39 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Helps detangle
- Shine enhancing
- Helps removes yellow & brassy tones
- Heat protectant
- Ideal for silver, blonde & highlighted hair
- Formulated with violet pigments
- Formulated with Bonding Technology: Our innovative protein-based complex with a double action. Helps build maximum strength from within by creating powerful hydrogen and ionic bonds inside the keratin hair structure to increase elasticity and flexibility. The outside of the hair is left looking shinier and feeling healthier and softer.
Not for children under 3 years old.
How to use
After using Andrew Fitzsimons’ Purple Shampoo and Purple Conditioner, on towel-dried or dry hair, spray Andrew Fitzsimons’ Purple Leave-in Spray from roots to ends. Comb through hair to detangle and distribute evenly. Style as usual.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eye contour. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Cruelty free
Aqua, Propanediol, Silicone Quaternium-17, Polysorbate 20, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Maltitol, Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-7, Trideceth-5, Polyquaternium-59, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Basic Red 51, CI 60730. 210333