Scott Cornwall Decolour Hair Colour Stripper
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Decolour Hair Colour Stripper How to Video
Previously a treatment only available in salons, Decolour Stripper uses a safe, gentle pigment removal powder to remove both natural and artificial colour pigments.
Taking less than and hour, this unique formula creates a lighter base which can be effectively and immediately recoloured. It's an ideal method if you want to change dark hair to blonde or red, or simply achieve a lighter brunette result than your current shade.
- Decolour Stripper uses an ultra kind lightener with no ammonia and contains the lowest levels of peroxide found in a lightening product.
- Precision conditioning 'non-drip' cream allows you to effectively apply to the roots with ease.
- Unique Decolour Stripper formula ensures hair cuticle and internal fibres are not damaged or destroyed.
- Hair can be effectively re-coloured immediately after the stripping process is complete.
- Unique formula protects hair lipid levels and retains hair condition.
- Can be used twice in succession on very dark base to ensure effective transition to a lighter or blonde shade.