Bassetts Blackcurrant & Apple Flavour Multivitamins with Omega 3 - 3-6 Years. 30 Pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 18 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Bassetts Blackcurrant & Apple Flavour Multivitamins with Omega 3. Soft & Chewable multivtitamins for children aged 3-6 Years old - 30 chewables.
- No added sugar
- Natural flavours
- Natural Colours
- Eyes - Vitamin A helps support healthy vision
- Nervous System - Vitamin B6 helps support the working of the nervous system
- Skin - Vitamin A helps support healthy skin & Vitamin E is an antioxidant as it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Teeth - Vitamin D helps support healthy teeth
- Immune System - Vitamin C helps support the immune system
- Bones & Muscles - Vitamin D helps absorption of Calcium, is necessary for normal bone growth & development & helps support healthy muscle function
- Flaxseed Oil - A source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids
- Vitality - Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) & Vitamins B6 & B12 helps reduce tiredness & fatigue & contributes to the release of energy from food
- Mental Performance & Wellbeing - Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) helps support normal mental performance & Vitamin B6 support normal psychological function
How to use
Suggested daily intake:
One pastille daily
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C.
Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor. Contains Maltitol which is a polyol - excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
Keep out of the reach of children.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 28/09/2015
Origin - UK
Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd, Crediton, Devon EX17 3AP, UK
Blackcurrant & Apple flavoured Omega-3 Flaxseed & multivitamin food supplement pastilles with sweeteners.
Sweeteners (Maltitol, Sucralose), Flaxseed Oil (Source of Omega-3), Gelatine (Bovine), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Colour (Anthocyanin), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamins B5), Apple Flavouring, Glazing Agent [Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sunflower Oil), Carnauba Wax], Strawberry Flavouring, Vitamin B6, Blackcurrant Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Vitamin A, Vitamin D
Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Vitamin A||400µg RE||50|
|Pantothenic (Vitamin B5)||6mg||100|
|Vitamin E||12mg a-TE||100|
*NRV = Nutrient reference value. The recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals for your family.