BaBylissMEN Precision Cut Hair Clipper
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 84 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A lightweight and cordless hair clipper includes all the accessories needed to achieve a quick and professional cut from home.
Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades for super sharp cutting
13 Cutting Lengths
Create a range of different styles with 13 lengths.
Easily adjustable lengths and using one comb guide and simple slide control. Each length locks into position to avoid slipping during use.
Long lasting cordless use for up to 60 minutes
How to use
• Switch the clipper on and the blades will start to move.
• Hold the clipper to the front of your hair with the teeth pointing towards the back of your head and move the clipper towards your crown. Repeat as necessary, moving in rows from the front and the sides of your head to the back.
• If you wish to take the back and sides of your hair to a shorter length, switch off the appliance and attach a shorter comb guide.
• Starting at the nape of the neck, with the comb guide flat againstthe head, move the clipper upwards and outwards over the area you want to take shorter.
• Repeat on the sides of the hair, starting with the teeth of the clipper pointing upwards and comb guide flat against the area above the ear, again moving the clipper upwards and outwards.
• To tidy up the edges around your cut e.g. neckline and sideburns, detach the comb guide.
• Hold the appliance upside down, so the front of the clipper is facing towards your head.
• Hold the clipper straight on your sideburns or neckline and move the clipper downwards. This will give you a clean, smooth finish.