BaByliss Straight and Curl Brilliance Rose Gold Straightener
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 500 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Create endless styles from sleek straight hair to beautiful bold waves and curls. Customise styles with the combination of smooth-glide titanium plates for effortless straightening and ultra-smooth stainless steel curved housing to create perfect curls. Featuring salon high heat and variable temperature settings for enhanced heat protection and long-lasting style.
Super polished plates
Smooth-glide true titanium ceramic plates with superior heat transfer for effortless straightening
Advanced Ceramics™ heating system gives super-fast heat up and maintains consistent heat on every section
Ionic system releases frizz-controlling ions to smooth hair and add shine
Flawless curls and waves
Ultra-smooth stainless steel curved housing for effortless styling
Salon high heat
Up to 235°C with variable heat for lasting results
Enhanced heat protection
5 temperature settings to suit all hair types
How to use
- Comb through dry hair and divide into sections.
- Turn on the appliance and select a heat setting suitable for your hair type.
- Take a section of hair and place between the plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, switch off and unplug the appliance
- Allow to cool before storing the appliance away.
- Ensure the cool tips are in position at the end of the appliance.
- Turn on the appliance and select a heat setting suitable for your hair type
- Separate a section of hair. The smaller the section the more defined the curl. The larger the section the looser the curl.
- Take the hair section and place between the plates, roughly 3 inches from the roots.
- Holding the appliance handle in one hand and the cool tips in the other turn the appliance 180° back on itself so that the hair is wrapped once around the outside of the appliance.
- Slowly glide the appliance along the length of hair from root to tip in a downward motion.
- Release the appliance from the hair.
Hazards and Cautions
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
- Up to 235°C
- 28mm true-titanium plates
- Longer styling plates for faster styling
- Ionic frizz-control
- 5 temperature settings
- Ready to use in 15 seconds
- On/off button
- 3m swivel cord
- Cool tips for easy, safe curling
- Heat protection wrap
- 5 year guarantee
- 1 x Straight & Curl Brilliance Straightener
- 2 x Removable Silicone Cool Tips
- 1 x Heat Protective Wrap
- 1 x Information Booklet