BaByliss Midnight Luxe 235 Straightener
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 210 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The BaByliss Midnight Luxe Straightener with its ultra-smooth titanium-ceramic coated plates glide effortlessly through your hair for smooth sleek results. 3 digital heat settings with a top temperature of 235°C for fast, controlled styling for all hair types and enhanced heat protection.
Titanium-ceramic coated plates glide easily through the hair for a sleek, shiny finish
Fast styling results
Up to 235°C with fast heat up for fast styling
Precise heat control
3 digital heat settings from 180°C to 235°C for controlled
styling and consistent results on different hair types
- Up to 235°C
- Titanium-ceramic coated plates
- 3 digital heat settings
- Fast heat up
- Auto shut off
- 2m swivel cord
- Heat mat
- 3 year guarantee
How to use
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Turn the appliance on.
- Select a heat setting suitable for your hair type.
- Place a section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, turn off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.