BaByliss Hydro Fusion Air Styler
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 236 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
BaByliss Hydro Fusion Air Styler
The BaByliss Hydro Fusion Air Styler is a rotating hot air brush for a sleek blow-dry finish. The Advanced Plasma Technology uses a moisture balancing dual ionic system which combines both positive and negative ions, that work together to hydrate the hair and to eliminate frizz as you dry and style. Your hair is left feeling silky and conditioned with luxurious shine.
The plasma effect
- Hair feels soft and conditioned
- Hair has no more frizz
- Hair is exceptionally smooth
- Hair looks shiny and radiant
How to use
- Ensure the hair is 80% dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections.
- To turn the appliance on, slide the switch to the heat setting suitable for the hair type.
- Place the brush underneath the hair section close to the scalp and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots.
- Use the brush to lift the hair at the roots as you dry.
- Move the appliance down through the hair and start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button.
- As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
It may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
- As you reach the ends of the hair section, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under.
- For even more volume, place the brush at the end of the hair section and allow the brush to rotate along the hair section by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button. Wind the entire section of hair around the barrel until you reach the root. Release the rotate button and then hold the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
- Repeat as necessary.
- After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow to cool before storing away.
- Place protective shield over brush head to protect the bristles. Please see the ‘Protective Cover’ section for direction
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use the appliance in the bathroom.
- WARNING! Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids. Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in.
- During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
- Large 50mm rotating brush with ceramic barrel
- Soft polishing bristles for ultimate smoothness
- Advanced Plasma Technology with moisture balancing dual ionic system
- 2 heats plus a cool setting
- Multi-directional brush with 2 rotation speeds for total styling control
- Bristle protective cover
- 2 year guarantee