BaByliss Curling Tongs Berry Crush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 140 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Achieve smooth, bouncy curls with the BaByliss Berry Crush Curling Tong.
Professional grade 25mm curling tong with quartz-ceramic barrel with easy to use lever creates full soft curls with a shiny finish.
With variable heat control and fast heat up to 210°C, it gives fast styling results on any hair type.
The Advanced Ceramics™ heating system maintains consistent high heat during use for lasting results.
• Up to 230°C
• Quartz-ceramic coated plates
• Advanced Ceramics™ heating system maintains high heat for consistent results
• 10 heat settings 140°C to 230°C
• Ready to use in 30 seconds
• Long-length styling plates for styling longer hair
• Multi-voltage for worldwide use
• Auto shut off
• 3m salon swivel cord
• Heat protection wrap
• 5 year guarantee
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand, the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
How to use
• Pressing the lever, place the barrel midway up a section of hair and spread the hair evenly between the lever and barrel. • Once the hair is in place, carefully release the lever, securing the hair between the lever and the barrel. Gently slide the barrel down to the end of the hair. • Wind the hair around the barrel at a slight angle, so the hair wraps around the barrel in a spiral motion. • Hold in place for 5-8 seconds, depending on your hair type. • To remove the barrel from the hair, press the lever and pull the styler away. • Repeat for each section of hair. • Allow the curl to cool before styling.
Hazards and Cautions
• During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface. • Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck. This appliance must not be used in the bathroom. • Do not use the appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.