Nuby 4 Pack Snug & Dry Organic Bibs
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Worry less about protecting your little one’s outfits at feeding time with the help of these super-soft, organic cotton Snug n’ Dry Bibs.
- Super-soft organic cotton bibs
- Extra absorbent to catch dribbles and milk splashes
- Perfect for milk feeding babies
- Secure, absorbent and padded neck fastening that’s soft against baby’s delicate skin
Designed to be used from when your baby arrives, they don’t just look super cute (the designs are just adorable) but they’re really practical too because they’re extra absorbent to catch dribbles and milk splashes.
The soft organic cotton helps avoid skin rashes and there’s an extra comfortable, absorbent padded neck too that’s soft against your baby’s delicate skin. The neck fastening is easy to use, keeps the bib securely in place and is easy to take off without disturbing your little one if they’ve nodded off.
This adorable four-pack of bibs are all reversible, so you can pick which goes best with the outfit they're wearing from one day to the next. And having four means you have plenty to choose from in between washes, so you never need to worry about dribbles again!
Suitable from 0 months +
Hazards and Cautions
- Only let little ones wear this bib when an adult is watching over them. Never leave unattended while bib is on as it could get caught on other objects.
- Please make sure you wash before initial use and after every subsequent use. Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle. Remember to wash dark colours separately and to tumble dry on a low setting and not to iron.