Tommee Tippee Baby Sleep Bag for Newborns, The Original Grobag Swaddle Bag, 3-6m, 1.0 Tog - Woodland Gro Friends
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 124 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up. With this easy-to-use Swaddlebag you can use the poppers on the armholes to either swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out to allow them to stretch. For super comfortable arms-in swaddling with no complicated wrapping or fastenings, simply lay your baby onto the Swaddlebag and zip them in.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you tackle those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby too much.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Our Swaddlebag is available in three different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C
0.2 Tog: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C.
Please refer to What to Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our Swaddlebags.
Made from soft 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric, our Swaddlebags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Our Swaddlebags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below - slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
Hazards and Cautions
IMPORTANT KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. WARNINGS! KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
- Do not use if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use.
- Ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened.
- Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot.
- Do not use in combination with cot quilt/duvet or blanket.
- Take into account the room temperature and the child’s sleepwear.
- Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
- Always ensure that your child is dressed correctly for the TOG of the garment and the temperature of the room.
- We recommend if you do not know the temperature that you use a room thermometer.
- Please ensure you correctly position the top zip guard over the zipper pull.
- When your child starts to roll over ensure you use with your arms out.
- Do not use in a car seat or stroller.
- Stop using snuggle at first sign of damage.
- Do not use if the zip is damaged.
- Wash the snuggle before its first use.
- Close the zipper before washing and re-shape whilst damp.
SAFE SLEEP ADVICE
- Always place your child on their back to sleep.
- Always use a clear flat mattress.
- Do not use with a baby nest.
- Check and touch your child regularly to check they are not too warm or cold, if in doubt consult a health care professional.