Tommee Tippee 2.5 Tog 3-9 Months Baby Swaddle For Newborn, Cat and Mouse Sleeping Bag
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 108 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our swaddle products help young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside super soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up. This easy-to-use Snuggle sleep bag combines the comfort of swaddling with the ease-of-use of a baby sleep bag. Choose to swaddle your baby with arms in for total snugness or arms out as they grow by using the poppers on the sleeves.
- Our Snuggle sleep bags come in two sizes: 0-4m (7 - 13lbs 8oz / 3.17 – 6.12kg and 51-62cm) and 3-9m (12 – 19lbs 2oz / 5.4 – 8.6kg and 60-71cm) so you can choose the best fit for your baby. Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Snuggle sleep bags are available in 1.0 and 2.5 Tog ratings (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature: 2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C 1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C.
- Made from super soft cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric our sleep bags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep. Our sleep bags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below - slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
- The Snuggle Sleep Bag has been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a ‘healthy hip product’. Our sleep bags can be easily unzipped from the bottom for a simple, speedy change while their top half stays warm, cosy and sleepy. *from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
How to use
Pop in and zip up With no complicated fastenings or wrapping, snuggles are really easy to use. Simply open out flat and zip your baby in - with their arms either inside or out. Swaddle or stretch If you’d like to swaddle your baby with arms in, simply close the poppers. If they’re happier with arms out, just open the poppers and let them stretch! Quick change For quick and easy nappy changes, unzip your Snuggle from the bottom. You can do what you need to do, whilst they stay warm, cosy and sleepy!
Hazards and Cautions
WARNINGS! KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE Do not use if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use. Ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened. Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot. Do not use in combination with cot quilt/duvet or blanket. Take into account the room temperature and the child’s sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child! Always ensure that your child is dressed correctly for the TOG of the garment and the temperature of the room. We recommend if you do not know the temperature that you use a room thermometer. Please ensure you correctly position the top zip guard over the zipper pull. When your child starts to roll over ensure you use with your arms out. Do not use in a car seat or stroller. Stop using snuggle at first sign of damage. Do not use if the zip is damaged. Wash the snuggle before its first use. Close the zipper before washing and re-shape whilst damp. SAFE SLEEP ADVICE Always place your child on their back to sleep. Always use a clear flat mattress. Do not use with a baby nest. Check and touch your child regularly to check they are not too warm or cold, if in doubt consult a health care professional.
• 85% of babies sleep better* in our sleep bags: Baby sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off
• No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards
• Super soft cotton-rich fabric: Made for comfort our Snuggle sleep bag is designed using soft cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
• SnugfIt: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development
• Easy nappy changes: The easy zip opening is perfect for night-time nappy changes as you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change for minimum disturbance
100% cotton Super soft, cotton-rich fabric – made for comfort, our sleep bags are designed using touchably soft, fluorescent-free, 100% cotton fabric which is machine washable and suitable for tumble driers.