Avene Antirougeurs Clean Cleansing Lotion for Skin Prone to Redness 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A gentle, refreshing and no-rinse facial cleanser for skin prone to redness.
Gentle, milky cleanser with a cushioning texture, designed to soothe and comfortably remove make-up from skin prone to redness. This product is also suitable for those who may be prone to rosacea.
- Formulated with TRP-Regulin, a patented active to help soothe flushed, puffy and uncomfortable skin, as well as anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water.
- Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, this gentle, no-rinse milky cleanser, is designed to soothe and comfortably remove make-up and help comfort redness-prone skin.
- Also suitable to those who may be prone to rosacea.
TRP-Regulin: patented ingredient, that helps reduce visible redness and puffiness.
Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use
Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad in a light circular motion to the face and neck. Wipe off gently, avoid harsh rubbing.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness ness
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Poloxamer 188, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide