Avene Antirougeurs Calm Mask for Skin Prone to Redness 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A soothing and cooling mask to comfort sensitive redness prone skin.
Cooling and hydrating mask with a refreshing, aqueous texture, to help restore comfort to redness-prone skin. Also suitable for those who may be prone to rosacea. Formulated with TRP-Regulin, a patented active to help soothe flushed, puffy and uncomfortable skin, as well as anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water.
- Soothing and cooling mask: provides instant comfort to irritated, redness prone skin by encouraging microcirculation, reducing irritation and enabling tissue regeneration.
- Paraben and fragrance free, aqueous texture, for all skin types.
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use
Apply the Antirougeurs Calm Redness‐relief soothing repair mask, as often as needed, with your fingertips to the face which has been previously cleansed.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bht, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tropolone, Water (Aqua)