Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Defense Serum for First Signs of Ageing 30ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 108 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Innovative defence serum enriched with powerful antioxidants to help fight the effects of pollution.
Fast-absorbing, powerful antioxidant serum for all sensitive skin types. Neutralises free radicals caused by environmental and lifestyle aggressors (pollution, smoke etc). Visibly plumps & hydrates the skin to visibly preserve a younger and brighter complexion.
- Abscorbyl Glucoside: derived from Vitamin C to support cell protection and aid Vitamin E production in the skin.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- GP4G: an energising molecule that promotes skin restoration, brightens the complexion and helps to reinforce the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: provides intense hydration leaving skin appearing plump and firm.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured.
Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
How to use
Apply in the morning and/or evening to a cleansed face and neck. Follow with moisturiser.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with A-Oxitive Defense Serum
4. Moisturise with A-Oxitive Water Cream
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Glycerin, Isododecane, Pentylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Artemia Extract, C12-20 Akyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Xantham Gum