Aussie Koality Moisture Vegan Solid Shampoo Bar 70g

Save £3.33
Was £9.99
70 G | £9.51 per 100G
  • Save 1/3 on selected Shampoo Bars

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

in your basket

Add to basket
In stock

Collect 18 points with this purchase

Arrow Product details


This moisturising solid shampoo bar, lovingly made with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, will make your mane as soft as a baby Koala. Fur-real! 
Handmade with 98% natural origin*. Vegan formula  (no animal derived ingredients or by-products).
Rub the lovely little Koala B(e)ar in your paws (or directly on your hair) with water to create full-on foam, work that foam into your wet mane, rinse off with warm water and hang up your koala bar to dry, ready for the next use.

* 98% naturally derived ingredients, with the remaining 2% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin material.

•This Koala shaped solid shampoo bar will make your mane as soft as a baby Koala
•98% natural origin, the remaining 2% guarantees the product stability
•Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products), with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
•1 bar = up to 2x Aussie 250ML liquid shampoo (depending on lengths and habits), 20 to 50 washes
•Rub the Koala B(e)ar in your hair with water, work the full-on foam into your mane, rinse and hang the bar to dry
•Paper packaging. Recyclable box. FSC Certified

How to use

Hazards and Cautions

Ingredients more less

Delivery options

Click & Collect
£1.50 or free if you spend £15 or more from your choice of 2,200 stores.

Standard Delivery
£3.75 or free when you spend £25 or more.

Next Day Delivery
Order by 10pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week for £4.95. This may not be available during public holidays or weekends in between public holidays. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout.

Named Day Delivery
£3.95 - choose a weekday within the next 14 days for delivery.

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.