Aussie Koality Moisture Vegan Solid Conditioner Bar, 75g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 18 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
INTRODUCING AUSSIE KOALITY CONDITIONER BAR. KOALITY HAIR, NO WORRIES.
This solid conditioning bar, lovingly made with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil, will leave your hair in TIP TOP condition.
Handmade with 96% natural origin*. Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products)
Work into a cream in your paws with warm water, massage the cream through your mane, rinse with warm water and hang the bar to let it dry.
Amount of product needed may vary depending on hair type and need.
Repeat application as required.
* 96% naturally derived ingredients, with the remaining 4% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin material.
•This Aussie solid conditioning bar will leave your hair in TIP TOP condition
•96% natural origin, the remaining 4% guarantees the fragrance and the product stability
•Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products), with Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
•Work into a cream with warm water, massage the cream through your mane, rinse and hang the bar to dry
•Paper packaging. Recyclable box. FSC Certified
How to use
1. Run the wet bar from lengths to tips.
2. Massage through hair.
3. Detangle and rinse out after 3 minutes.
4. Amount of product needed may vary depending on hair type and need.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. This is not a toy. This is not food. Keep out of reach of children.
Theobromo Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Buffer, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Isoamyl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin *96% naturally derived ingredients, with the remaining 4% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin material.