Ashton & Parsons Teething Gel - 10ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Ashton & Parsons award-winning* Teething Gel is designed to help relieve your baby's pain and discomfort
- The Teething Gel has a soft brush applicator to help massage your baby's gums
- Our gel rapidly forms a barrier to help soothe your baby's discomfort
- Our gel is sugar-free, lactose-free and anaesthetic-free, and contains aloe vera
Babies and adults 3 months +
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Apply a pea sized amount of this product to the affected area and gently massage gums with the applicator. In infants, apply preferably after meals and before baby's sleep to promote film build up and prolong pain relief. Use 3 - 4 times a day as needed. Return cap to the top of the applicator after each application
- Always read the label
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 25°c.
This is a medical device;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Check the medical device before use for any signs of wear and tear and pay attention during the application of the gel that there is no accidental detachment of any of the component parts of the applicator head. In case discontinue use. Do not try to reassemble the detached part. Do not use if the tube is opened or damaged.
Each Ashton & Parson Teething Gel tube should be used in a single patient to avoid cross contamination of the applicator and gel. The use of Ashton & Parson teething Gel is contraindicated for patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. If you're pregnant ask a doctor before using the products on yourself.
Caution: This medical device is not a toy. NEVER leave it in the hands of a child to avoid risk of choking.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, aloe barbadensis, xanthan gum, banana flavour, potassium sorbate, sodium benzonate, disodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, xylitol, cetylpyridinium chloride, glycyrrhetinic acid, crocus sativus.