See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Information for the Patient:
Arthriex tablets are to be used only for the relief of symptoms of mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee that has previously been diagnosed by your doctor. Please make sure that you have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the knee before taking this product.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
Oral use. Read the package leaflet before use.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take this product if you:
- are allergic to shellfish, soya, peanut, glucosamine, sulfates, or any other ingredient of this medicine
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- have liver or kidney problems
- are under the age of 18 years
- are taking warfarin (or other coumarin anticoagulants)
- are taking oral tetracycline (an antibiotic effective against a wide range of bacterial infections), do not take glucosamine at the same time
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke or heart problems as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse may need to monitor you more regularly
- are on a controlled sodium diet
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Return to your doctor for advice if no relief of symptoms is experienced after 2-3 months.
SPECIAL STORAGE CONDITIONS
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Once opened the tablets should be used within 6 months.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains 1884 mg glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride equivalent to 1500 mg glucosamine sulfate or 1178 mg glucosamine.
Also contains: contains sodium, soya lecithin and lactose monohydrate. See leaflet for further information.