Andrews Original Salts 250g
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Children & adults over 3 years of age.
Active ingredients: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Original Andrew Salts quickly and effectively relieve:
- Upset Stomach
- Excess Acid
- Symptoms of over-indulgence
Children & adults over 3 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
See inside label for how to open and dosage instructions.
Check before you take this medicine if you need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache).
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this product:
Check before you take Original Andrews Salts. Ask your doctor or pharmacist
- if you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. minocycline)
- if you are pregnant
- if you are on a controlled sodium diet. Each 5ml spoonful contains 319.g of sodium.
- if you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease - and avoid frequent use.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- if you need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache)
- if symptoms persist
- if you experience any unwanted effects.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Use within 3 months of opening.
Check the inner seal is intact before use.
Contents sold by weight and may settle after packaging.
Store below 25°C and away from strong odours.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Citric Acid
Active Ingredients: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w, Citric Acid 19.5% w/w and Magnesium Sulphate 17.4% w/w.
Also contains: 21g of Sucrose per 5ml spoonful.