Andrew Fitzsimons Repair Shampoo for Dry & Damaged Hair, 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Helps repair damaged hair
- Moisturizes, detangles & strengthens all hair types
- Formulated with Ceramides & Castor Oil
- Ideal for damaged & dry hair
- Formulated with Bonding Technology: Our innovative protein-based complex with double action. Helps build maximum strength from within by creating powerful hydrogen and ionic bonds inside the keratin hair structure to increase elasticity and flexibility. The outside of the hair is left looking shinier and feeling healthier and softer.
Not for children under 3 years old.
How to use
Apply Andrew Fitzsimons’s Restructuring Shampoo to wet hair. Massage throughout hair. Rinse and follow with Andrew Fitzsimons’s Restructuring Conditioner.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eye contour. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Cruelty free
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Ceramide NG, Tartaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Caramel. 210322