Andrew Fitzsimons Purple Brass Toning Conditioner for Blonde Hair, 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Helps remove yellow, orange and brassy tones
- Nourishing, moisturising & detangling
- Leaves hair soft & smooth
- Ideal for blonde, silver, grey & highlighted hair
- Formulated with Bonding Technology: Our innovative protein-based complex with a double action. Helps build maximum strength from within by creating powerful hydrogen and ionic bonds inside the keratin hair structure to increase elasticity and flexibility. The outside of the hair is left looking shinier and feeling healthier and softer.
Not for children under 3 years old.
How to use
After shampooing with Andrew Fitzsimons’ Purple Shampoo, apply and distribute Andrew Fitzsimons’ Purple Conditioner through hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse well.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eye contour. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Cruelty free
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Esters, Tripelargonin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Behentrimonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, CI 77891, Silica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, CI 60730. 210331