Andrew Fitzsimons Body Volume Conditioner for Fine Hair with Caffeine, 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 27 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Volume boosting & texturizing
- Weightless conditioner
- Hair looks full-bodied
- Conditioning & moisturising
- Ideal for thin & fine hair
- Formulated with Caffeine
- Formulated with Bonding Technology: Our innovative protein-based complex with a double action. Helps build maximum strength from within by creating powerful hydrogen and ionic bonds inside the keratin hair structure to increase elasticity and flexibility. The outside of the hair is left looking shinier and feeling healthier and softer.
Not for children under 3 years old.
How to use
After shampooing with Andrew Fitzsimons’ Boosting Shampoo, apply and distribute Andrew Fitzsimons’ Conditioner through hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse well.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eye contour. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Cruelty free
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pisum Sativum Peptide, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Esters, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters, Caffeine, Creatine, Polyquaternium-10, Isopropyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tartaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Coumarin, CI 19140, CI 15510. 210328