Anadin Original Caplets - 16
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 16 years
Active ingredients: Aspirin 325mg & Caffeine 15mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Anadin Original. For relief from:
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Period Pain
- Muscular Aches
- Sore Throat
- Rheumatic pain
Aspirin - targets source of pain
Caffeine - helps speed up pain relief
Adults, elderly and young persons aged 16 and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Adults, elderly and young persons aged 16 and over: Take 1 or 2 tablets with a drink of water. Repeat every 4 hours as required.
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this medicine:
- take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- do not give to children aged under 16, unless on the advice of a doctor
- do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
Please read the enclosed leaflet which provides further information about this medicine
Do not store above 25°C
Keep all medicines out of the sight & reach of children
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Aspirin and Caffeine
Active Ingredients: Aspirin 325mg and Caffeine 15mg.
Also Contains: quinine sulphate, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), maize starch, calcium
stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (E464) and polyethylene glycol