Allevia 120mg Tablets x 15
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged 12 and over.
Active ingredients: Fexofenadine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Relieves symptoms associated with hayfever including:
- Itchy, runny, blocked nose
- Itchy, watery and red eyes
Allevia starts to relieve your symptoms within 1 hour and lasts for 24 hours.
Adults and children aged 12 & over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Adults and children aged 12 & over: Take one tablet (120mg) daily. Take the tablet with water before a meal.
Children under 12 years of age: not recommended.
For oral use only
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if:
- You are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Allevia if:
- You have problems with your liver
- You have problems with your kidneys
- You have or ever had heart disease
- You are elderly
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
Do not exceed the stated dose.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Allevia is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. However, you should check that these tablets do not make you feel sleepy or dizzy before driving or operating machinery.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton.
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Each film-coated tablet contains 120mg fexofenadine hydrochloride. It also contains red iron oxide (E172), yellow iron oxide (E172) and macrogel 400. See enclosed leaflet for details.