Revitive Aerosure Breathing Relief
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 716 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Revitive Aerosure Breathing Relief
Drug-free breathing relief. Relieves breathlessness & strengthens breathing muscles. Aids mucus clearance.
What can REVITIVE Aerosure do for me?
REVITIVE Aerosure is a drug-free, dual-function device
Clinically tested to improve quality of life for people with:
- COPD (Emphysema, Chronic bronchitis, etc)
- Bronchiectasis • Cystic fibrosis • Asthma
- Drug-Free - clinically tested REVITIVE Aerosure provides drug-free breathing relief.
- Breathe Easier Mode - with regular use helps to relieve and manage breathlessness and increase muscle strength and fitness.
- Mucus Relief Mode - helps to relieve the build-up of mucus on the chest.
- Rechargeable battery - easy to charge, just like an electric toothbrush, with a charging base that can be plugged into the mains.
- REVITIVE Aerosure Rechargeable Device
- Device Head
- Charger Cradle and Power Lead
- User's Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Suitable for people with COPD (Emphysema, Chronic bronchitis), Bronchiectasis & Cystic fibrosis.
How to use
REVITIVE Aerosure is intended to:
- Reduce shortness of breath and relieve breathlessness with regular use
- Increase respiratory fitness with regular use
- Improve mucus and phlegm clearance
In Breathe Easier Mode, REVITIVE Aerosure uses IMT effects. The spinning valve inside the device oscillates at high speed to rapidly open and close the flow of air in-to and out-of the lungs. As you breathe through the mouthpiece the spinning valve creates resistance, vibrating the chest wall to work the lung muscles.
Use Breathe Easier Mode twice a day for 5 minutes and when needed.
In Mucus Relief Mode, REVITIVE Aerosure uses oscillatory PEP, vibrations transmitted to the chest wall help to dislodge mucus from the airways and lungs. Breathe through REVITIVE Aerosure 15-20 times whenever mucus needs clearing.
For more information and to read user reviews visit www.revitive.com
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use REVITIVE Aerosure if you suffer from or have had:
- Current or previous Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Haemodynamic instability including severe right-sided heart failure with hypotension (abnormally high or low bloodpressure, very slow or very fast heart rate)
- Current Pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the blood vessels in the lungs)
- Oesophageal varices (enlarged veins in the oesophagus)
- Recent thoracic or upper gastro-intestinal tract surgery or trauma until completely healed. (chest, duodenum, stomach or oesophagus)
- Recent dental, head, neck, ear, nose & throat surgery or trauma - until completely healed
- Broken rib until this is completely healed
- Acute sinusitis or nosebleed
- Active haemoptysis (coughing up blood)
- Raised intracranial pressure (abnormally high pressure in the skull and brain)
- Or you are pregnant
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
REVITIVE Aerosure has been developed in partnership with leading UK clinical experts in respiratory medicine from UK universities and hospitals.