Activity Superstore Truck Driving Experience
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 636 points with this purchase
Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of purchase with the option to easily extend.
Feel the breath-taking brawn of a 45ft long, 480 break-horse-power monster of a vehicle with this incredible DAF XF Truck Driving experience.
Get to grips with the huge steering wheel as you sit, perched up high, inside the cab at the controls of this enormous piece of machinery and manoeuvre around a purpose-built course designed to get the most out of this unique driving experience.
Please note, the person driving the truck will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage to the vehicle. The driver will be given an option to purchase damage waiver cover when booking to minimise their financial exposure should there be an accident. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Full details are available at the time of booking.
How to use
After a quick briefing from a qualified HGV instructor, it's time to put the truck through its paces and test its raw-power and acceleration through its 16 gears, as you weave through cones and learn how to reverse the colossal 45ft rig. This is a fantastic and unordinary driving experience that will push your driving skills to the limit.
RESTRICTIONS: The minimum age is 17 years old. You will be required to hold a full UK or European manual driving licence which must have been held for at least one year with no serious offences.
AVAILABILITY: This experience is available Monday to Friday, throughout the year.
DURATION: You will typically spend 2-3 hours at the venue.
LOCATIONS: Lincolnshire, Blyton; Oxfordshire, Abingdon; North Yorkshire, Tockwith; Cornwall, St Agnes; Surrey, Dunsfold; Dorset, Wareham; Greater Manchester, Wigan; Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds;
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase