Activity Superstore Tour of Wembley Stadium for One Adult & One Child
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier. As such delivery times may vary, see below for more details.
Collect 136 points with this purchase
Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of purchase with the option to easily extend.
Any football fan will absolutely love this day to remember at Wembley Stadium, which treats one adult and one child to a fascinating tour of these iconic grounds. The home of English football and the FA Cup Final since 1923, the new Wembley Stadium opened in Spring 2007 and quickly re-established itself as the country's leading venue for sports and entertainment events.
A tour of Wembley makes a great gift idea and is the perfect way to inspire the next generation of sports fans with a behind the scenes look at how the largest stadium in the UK operates, as well as a chance to learn about the history of the venue.
With state of the art facilities, spacious concourses, stunning acoustics and immaculate views from all of it's 90,000 seats, Wembley is the UK's ultimate stadium experience.
How to use
To begin you will be greeted by your guide who, over the duration of the tour, will share with you their extensive knowledge about the history of the original and new Wembley Stadium; this is your ideal opportunity to ask all those questions you've been dying to find out the answers to during any part of the tour. Your unforgettable visit lets you sit in the England manager's chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England Dressing Room, experience the tension of the Player's Tunnel, climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box and have your photograph taken with the replica FA Cup. As you are shown around the stadium, you will have the chance to take photographs of historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the torch that started London's 1948 Olympic Games and so much more.
RESTRICTIONS: Children must be aged under 16 years and adults 16 years plus. Not recommended for under 5s.
AVAILABILITY: This tour is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, except 25th/26th December and 1st January and during special events.
LOCATION: London, Wembley;
Hazards and Cautions
REASONS TO BUY
• Experience Days are the perfect, unique gift for the person who has everything!
• An experience gift is guaranteed to give your loved ones something to look forward to.
• Collect Boots Advantage Card points with every Gift Experience order.
• Choose from hundreds of convenient locations nationwide.
• Your voucher will be sent via first class post, (2-5 working days) and delivered direct to your door.
• Reconnect with friends and family and enjoy one of the many experiences available for two (or more!) people.
• Buy with confidence knowing the recipient can exchange their voucher for free.
• The voucher entitles the holder to any Activity Superstore experience up to the value stated.
• 28 day money back guarantee (except where the experience has already been booked).
• Make up for lost time with that special someone who you have missed the most.
• A gift experience provides memories that last a lifetime.
Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase